New Technical Requirements
MPSTP (Maryland Public Safety Training Portal) - Basic Technical Information:
The MPSTP has been built by the Community Safety Institute (CSI) and Virtual Emergency Services (VES) in collaboration and at the behest of The State of Maryland. The CSI Team has been developing curriculum's for some of the Nation’s leading agencies for over 20 years. Now you have the benefit of accessing our world class training from the web 24/7!
Remember to turn off pop up blockers while using this site. For more information CLICK HERE.
The following are minimum system requirements:
Recommended Internet Browser Requirements
Recommended minimum browser: Google Chrome 11, Firefox 4, Safari 5, Internet Explorer 8 (IE 10 required for drag and drop of files from outside the browser)
- Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/safari/
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 7 or higher
- Adobe Reader version 10 or higher http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- Adobe Flash Player version 10 (11 preferred) http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
Recommended Minimum Hardware Requirements
(System is accessed via offsite, secure, redundant servers – no client servers or IT infrastructure is impacted)
- Pentium IV processor or higher.
- 384 MB RAM or more.
- 8 GB hard drive.